Over the past twelve years we have established close working relationships with local GP’s and consultants.
“Surgery is only part of the solution. I am very confident that Physiofocus delivers an excellent standard of rehabilitation for my patients”
Professor Gordon Mackay, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
We also have a network of alternative therapists which we recommend for example pilates, yoga, reflexology and personal trainers.
• Chartered Society of Physiotherapy – www.csp.org.uk
• Manipulative Association of Chartered Physiotherapists – www.macpweb.org
• Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports Medicine – www.acpsm.org
• Organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice – www.physiofirst.org.uk
• The Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists – www.aacp.uk.com
• International Association for the Study of Pain – www.iasp-pain.org
• Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health – www.acpohe.org.uk
• Back care. The Chairty for Healthier Backs – www.backcare.org.uk
• The Physiotherapy Pain association – www.ppaonline.co.uk
• Health South Sports Medicine Clinics USA – www.healthsouth.com
• United Kingdom Association of Doctors in Sport – www.ukadis.org